Vision House’s Pledge to You
We believe that you, the donor, have the right to expect the following:
Regarding Vision House:
- To know of Vision House’s mission.
- To have access to Vision House’s most recent financial statements.
- To know who is serving on Vision House’s governing board; that they will use wise and sound judgment in all of their responsibilities.
- That all relationships with individuals representing Vision House will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether someone reaching out to you is a Vision House volunteer or employee.
- To have the choice to add your name to or delete it from any Vision House mailing (event invitations, newsletter, e-news, construction updates, requests for financial support, volunteer needs, etc).
- To receive only truthful and honest information regarding the financial circumstances of the organization.
- To know how we intend to use donations, and that we use them effectively.
- To know your gifts will be used for the purposes for which you gave them.
- To be able to ask questions when making a donation.
- To receive prompt, truthful and respectful answers to your questions.
- To receive appropriate and timely acknowledgement and recognition for your contributions.
- To be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and confidentiality.
Regarding our fundraising philosophy:
- That we are protective of our residents’ privacy.
- That we will be truthful, honest and educational.
- That we will never be manipulative.
- That we strive to make your experience transformational not transactional.
- That we are motivated by faith and teamwork, not competition.
- That we welcome all to participate, respecting Vision House’s ability to serve in accordance with our statement of faith.
For more financial information, click here.