Support Vision House while shopping at various in-store and online retailers. Here’s how:
Shop at AmazonSmile
- On your next visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), select Vision House as your charitable organization for receiving donations.
- Every time you purchase an AmazonSmile eligible item, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of your purchase price to Vision House. Eligible products are marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages.
- It’s that easy!
Shop our AmazonSmile Wish List
To donate items that will go directly to Vision House residents or programming, please use our AmazonSmile Wish List: wishlist.vision-house.org. Each donation will ship directly to our headquarters. It’s also that easy!
Shop With Your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Vision House at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for Vision House by our name or by our non-profit number 85210.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Vision House earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
King County Employee Giving Program
If you are a King County Employee, you can give to Vision House through payroll deductions. The annual giving drive dates are October 3rd – November 18th, 2016. The four-digit KCEGP code for Vision House is 9315. You can help homeless kids with a simple donation from your paycheck!
Purchase Items That Support Vision House
The Little Things by Friends of the Family
Enjoy a fun variety of country, folk, pop, jazz and fifties rock ‘n’ roll music for parents and kids. 100% of the proceeds from your purchase of The Little Things will support the homeless families living at Vision House. To purchase your CD, click here.
“…Just the people you want to take along on a long car trip. They travel well. –USA Today”