Will you join us in praying for the residents and staff at Vision House? Please pray…
- for successful fundraising, which is key to providing services to families recovering from homelessness.
- for an increased awareness of the homelessness issue in our community as the numbers rise.
- for safe housing for families that are currently getting displaced and pushed onto the streets with no other place to go.
- for safe housing and care for anyone who doesn’t have a warm place to go at night or a warm meal at the end of a cold day.
- for more groups to come together to serve at Vision House.
- for more mentors and childcare volunteers for our fall resident classes, including our Financial Literacy class.
Jacob’s Well Phase 2 Building:
- for continued funding and donated materials to build ten more transitional housing units in Shoreline for families experiencing homelessness.
Vision House Residents:
- for healing from homelessness related trauma for all children and parents who have experienced it.
Vision House Staff:
- for discernment for program staff as they interview potential residents.
- for wisdom for case managers as they assist families recovering from trauma.
- for discernment for our board as they plan for 2018.
Vision House Thrift Store and Donation Center:
- for our Renton thrift store to be successful during the holidays.
- for good health for children during the fall flu season.
Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. – Psalms 54:2