Will you join us in praying for the residents and staff at Vision House? Please pray…
- for successful year-end fundraising, which is key to providing services for families recovering from homelessness.
- for increased awareness of the homelessness issue in our community as the numbers rise.
- for safe housing for families who need it but find no openings.
- for radical hospitality from individuals and churches.
- for more groups to come together to serve at Vision House.
- for volunteers to serve as child mentors during resident classes, starting in January 2018.
Jacob’s Well Phase 2 Building:
- for continued funding and donated materials to build ten more transitional housing units in Shoreline.
Vision House Residents:
- for the provision of a car for a resident who really needs one.
- for protection, healing, and balance for parents battling colds while trying to keep up with school, jobs, and children.
- for children to do well in school.
Vision House Staff:
- for discernment for program staff as they interview potential residents.
- for protection and good health for staff.
- for discernment for our board as they plan for 2018.
Vision House Thrift Store and Donation Center:
- for our Renton thrift store to be successful during the holidays.
- for good health for children during the winter flu season.
Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. – Psalms 54:2