Will you join us in praying for the residents and staff at Vision House? Please pray…
- for a successful No Homeless Kids Benefit Luncheon on May 15th, our biggest fundraising event of the year, which funds services for families recovering from homelessness.
- for increased awareness of the homelessness issue in our community as the numbers rise.
- for radical hospitality from individuals and churches.
Jacob’s Well Phase 2 Building:
- for continued funding and donated materials to build ten more transitional housing units in Shoreline.
Vision House Residents:
- for success for parents back in school.
- for the provision of reliable vehicles for families at our Renton and Shoreline locations.
- for God to continue to bless the young people living at Vision House as they gain confidence and reach for their goals.
- for hope and patience for families who are waiting for permanent housing openings.
- for success for families who have just received permanent housing.
Vision House Staff:
- for entry team to build relationships with more service providers so we can connect families with more options.
Vision House Thrift Store and Donation Center:
- for healing for a sick child.
- for healing and provision for a staff member.
- for positive results this spring for our Early Achievers evaluation.
Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. – Psalms 54:2