Will you join us in praying for the residents and staff at Vision House? Please pray…
- for successful fundraising, which is key to providing services to families at Vision House.
- for more mentors and childcare volunteers for our resident classes.
- for God’s blessing for our new homelessness prevention program.
Jacob’s Well Phase 2 Building:
- for continued funding and donated materials to build ten more transitional housing units for homeless families in Shoreline.
Vision House Residents:
- for resident children to be able to sleep in their own beds and get the rest they need.
- for resident children to perform academically at grade level (or higher!).
Vision House Staff:
- for discernment for program staff as they interview potential new residents.
- for strength and encouragement for all staff.
Vision House Thrift Store and Donation Center:
- for our new thrift store in Renton to be successful.
Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. – Psalms 54:2