Will you join us in praying for the residents and staff at Vision House? Please pray…
- for successful fundraising, including the upcoming Building Hope Benefit Breakfast on October 24th, which is key to providing services to families at Vision House.
- for an increased awareness of the homelessness issue in our community as the numbers rise.
- for more groups to come together to serve at Vision House.
- for more mentors and childcare volunteers for our fall resident classes, including our Financial Literacy class.
Jacob’s Well Phase 2 Building:
- for continued funding and donated materials to build ten more transitional housing units in Shoreline for families experiencing homelessness.
Vision House Residents:
- for healing from homelessness related trauma for all children and parents who have experienced it.
Vision House Staff:
- for discernment for program staff as they interview potential new residents.
- for wisdom for case managers as they work through complex situations with current residents.
- for discernment for our board as they plan for 2018.
Vision House Thrift Store and Donation Center:
- for our Renton thrift store to be successful.
- for a successful start to the 2017-2018 school year.
Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. – Psalms 54:2