Will you join us in praying for the residents and staff at Vision House? Please pray…
- for a successful No Homeless Kids Benefit Luncheon on May 15th, our biggest fundraising event of the year, which funds services for families recovering from homelessness.
- for increased awareness of the homelessness issue in our community as the numbers rise.
- for radical hospitality from individuals and churches.
- for volunteers to serve in our March 2018 Cooking Matters class in Renton.
Jacob’s Well Phase 2 Building:
- for continued funding and donated materials to build ten more transitional housing units in Shoreline.
Vision House Residents:
- for the provision of a car for a family who really needs one.
- for housing to quickly open up for families who have housing acceptance letters.
- for hope and patience for families who are waiting for housing openings.
- for healing for parents and children who are sick during this cold season.
Vision House Staff:
- for protection and good health for staff.
Vision House Thrift Store and Donation Center:
- for healing and provision for a staff member.
- for positive results this spring for our Early Achievers evaluation.
- for good health for children during the winter flu season.
Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. – Psalms 54:2