Vision House offers meaningful volunteer opportunities to the community with the goal of increasing our capacity to serve the poor and homeless and help promote positive transformation of their lives. We provide these meaningful volunteer opportunities through the promotion of our core values of Christ-centered integrity, helping and service, achievement, respect, and teamwork. Volunteers can expect to:
• Have their time respected.
• Be educated about the organization, it mission, its policies, its people and its programs.
• Be provided effective orientation, training, support, and supervision.
• Receive good instruction, by someone who is experienced, well-informed, patient and thoughtful.
• Have the opportunity to build skills and knowledge, through advancement to assignments of more responsibility.
• Be heard, to have respect shown for comments and suggestions as well as to participate in planning if so desired.
• Be appropriately recognized for their efforts.
• Have the opportunity for fellowship and to make new friends.