Vision House Clean-Out Services assist clients who are moving out of their family homes.
We are Vision House volunteers that remove unsold estate sale furniture and items, leaving the home swept, vacuumed, and dusted.
The cost to hire Vision House Clean-Out Services varies, based on the size of the estate sale clean-out. For pricing information, please contact us at the phone number or email address below.
Furniture and other household items removed from estate sales are used in the following ways to benefit families at Vision House who are recovering from homelessness:
- Placed in transitional apartments (fully furnished for Vision House residents)
- Provided to families who have successfully completed the Vision House program and are moving into permanent housing
- Sold at the Vision House Thrift Store – proceeds benefit Vision House families
- Sold online via Facebook, Craigslist or similar websites – proceeds benefit Vision House families
- Donated to other non-profit organizations, such as local homeless shelters or thrift stores
To schedule an estate clean-out or for more information, please contact us at 425-757-0848 or email@example.com.
*Please note, our services are not tax-deductible, but a detailed list of estate items removed is an IRS allowable tax deduction.