Vision House Clean-Out Services assists clients who are moving out of their family homes.
We are a volunteer group who removes unsold estate sale furniture and items, leaving the home swept, vacuumed, and dusted.
Prices vary, based on the size of the estate sale clean-out. For more pricing information, please contact us at the phone number or email address below.
Furniture and other household items removed from estate sales are used in the following ways at Vision House:
- Installed in transitional apartments (fully furnished for Vision House residents)
- Provided to families who have completed their program and are moving into permanent housing
- Sold at the Vision House Thrift Store
- Sold on-line via Facebook, Craigslist or similar websites
- Sold at One-Day Furniture sale at the Vision House Furniture Warehouse
- Donated to other non-profit organizations, such as local homeless shelters or thrift stores
To schedule an estate clean-out or for more information, please contact us at 425-757-0848 or email@example.com.
*Please note, our services are not tax-deductible, but a detailed list of estate items removed is an IRS allowable tax deduction.